Bread & Olives Cafe @ Ampang Look Out

On 30 September my colleagues suggested to celebrate three of our friends at this special nice romantic restaurant which I enjoyed a lot. This is the nice table setting for our especially for our group








An excellent view from the dinning table, it will be a great place for Valentine Day for loving couple.



The view from the restaurant



This is taken by my friend who has a professional camera sure looks much better than me normal digital camera




We ordered different varieties of food.




Mediterranean food






Nestum Cake, I baked this cake for the birthday girls and guy My friend bake this nice lovely cake, excellent decoration !
Address:-
Bread & Olives Cafe
No. 7, Lot Perniagaan Komplex Pelancongan,
Menara Tinjau,Jalan Ampang Hulu Langat,
68000 Ampang,Selangor Darul Ehsan

No comments:

Post a Comment